All posts by Jeff Ruppert
Issue #64 Includes:
– Hempcrete – Essential Tips for the Beginner (Part 1)
– Rediscovering Lime in Costa Rica
– Jules Ferry Residence
– Benefits of Using Welded Wire Mesh
– More Straw Building in Japan
– Light Clay-Straw Mountain Home
– Bale Orientation Survey Results
We review the first comprehensive how-to guide covering the topic of earthen floors. Find out why you should have it in your natural building library.
Alex Sparrow begins a two-part series on hemp lime, or hempcrete. Hemp lime is relatively new but is fast becoming part of the natural building lexicon.
by Tom Woolley Ed Note: More in-depth information on hemp lime will be in Issue #64 due out in July. When Rachel Bevan and I did the research that led to…